Wednesday, April 11, 2007

OMG, the day I've had!

Well, everything was going great (I had an first day, on-the-job training today at 9:30am). I left the house on time, got on the highway and everything was going great...until I realized I had left something-my shoes!! Well, not my driving shoes, but my dress shoes (b/c I have to where business atire). So then, I was like, I have to go back home to get my shoes. Once I got off at the nearest exit, I realized I really didn't have time to go all the way back home-or I could but I just would've gotten to work a-gagillion minutes late. So, I speed over to Gwinnett Place Mall, but aparently they're not open at 9:00 in the morning. So I jumped back in my car and drove to Payless... and they're not open either. At this point I was running out of options (it was 15 minutes until work time). So, after I almost gave up, I drove over to Target and-Thanks to all that is good and holy on this Earth-it was open. I ran in, bought a pair of dress shoes I usually wouldn't, bought a box of wheat bars and jumped back in my car (5 minutes to d-day). And of course I called to my employer and let them know I was to be late. And, when I finally got their 20 minutes late, I threw of my tennis shoes and put on my new dress shoes. Those shoes were so big I felt like I were wearing slippers!! I could've sworn I was a size thirteen but I guess I was wrong...

No comments: