Thursday, May 24, 2007

To french or not to french...

(This post has nothing to do with kissing.) I finally decided, after my third semester in spanish, that this really isn't the language for me. I took two years of frech in high school and had no problems at all. Hopefully, all I will need is two semesters of a foreign language to graduate with my associates. If so, then I'll take french as a minor for the rest of my college career. Isn't it weird though? I had to take spanish to make myself realize how much I liked french!

Anywayz, I caught American Idol last night for some reason and jumped up and down with joy as Jordan was being crownded this years American Idol. I think she's excellent! I mean-I didn't even have to watch the show to know how great she is! I can not believe the great performances they had on during the season finale-I mean Bette Midler was off-da-chain! And Kelly Clarkston-luved it!

No comments: