Monday, June 4, 2007

"Life is a box of chocolates..."

So much is going on right now-I mean, I am TO busy! What with work and school piling on the work, things are no longer easy. I'm only taking 2 classes this semester; spanish and English 1101. In Spanish, we were given a workbook, where we have to finish some 20 assignments, a 'lad manuel,' where we have to finish twenty more assignments and the professor gives us homework. I also have a spanish test every other week and this is when all my assignments are do. English is, if not more, just as complicated. My english professor gives the class about ten worksheets that have to be done by the next week, a few pages to read with homework assignments per page and three one-page journal entries. I know, I know, y'all might be thinking "STOP COMPLAINING!" But the work I can handle, the problem comes in when I have will I have time to complete the work. With 35 to 40 hours a week at work, there's not enough time in a day to do it all. I have to do some (and by some, I mean half, or maybe all of one) of my assignments on my lunch break. I'll make it work, don't worry!

Anyways, I watched the MTV movie awards last night and loved it! Especially with Sara Silverman's rash comments. I remember when she talked about Paris Hilton going to jail and how they were going to paint the jail bars of penis and then said Paris my break her teeth on them-absolutely a blog moment! And then, apparently, Paris checks herself into prison early so something Silverman said must have stuck with her. I remember Rihana's stellar performance of her new song, Umbrella. And afterwords, Silverman comes out and says how much she loved the song and how "Umbrella is rihana's mother's name." The joke was so terrible but I laughed anyway.

And, after hearing Amy Winehouse's 'Rehab' song completly, I actually like her music! I'll have to go by her CD. TT4N (I'm working on my IM speak)!

No comments: