Tuesday, June 5, 2007

"Model...ME..."

I working doing-you know-work and this nice lady comes up to me and introduces herself as a vender and she was just in the loading department to view her merchandise. Well, on the way to her goods, she asks me was I in school, what I majored in and what I planned to be in life. I replied that I am going to GPC, majoring in journalism and am to be an editor for GQ magazine. I've been asked these questions before by random people in public, but this lady was kind, thoughtful and seemed to take an intrace in my well-being. No one has every been so nice to me! I could carry a very heathly and meanigful conversation with this woman-I mean, she was reallllyy nice! But not so nice to be creepy, but she was really cool! She then, out of the pale blue sky, told me that I would make a good model! Now, I've been told to model before but that was just from family members, so I never took it seriously. I know some people may consider me attractive, but I just think of myself as ok lookin. Modeling is something I know I can do, but I have to handle some physical limitations before I even do it. But I really, really appreciate this wonderful woman actually taking an interest in my life. So, today was a good day at work!

If gotta get ready for my spanish test tomorrow. I actually feel confident I'll get a good grade, too!! So, chill til next time, bye!

No comments: