Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My favorites os the 100

I just viewed Forbes Top 100 Celebrities online and i was surpried major!! Of course, the strongest and richest woman in the world, Oprah Winfrey, was #1. Here's a list of my favorite celebrities from Forbes Top 100:
#48. J.K. Rowling
#51. Maria Sharapova
#53. Gisele Bunchen
#79. Daniel Radcliff (Harry Potter in the movie series)
#80. Reese Witherspoon (number 80 *sob* come on guys...)
#84. Heidi Klum
#97. Emma Watson (Hermoine Granger from the Harry Potter movie series)
#98. Hayden Panettiere (the only reason why I liked Bring It On: All or Nothing)
I was very surprised not to see Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, aren't they like multi-billionares? The rest of the list was alright, I would have liked to see Raven Symone or someone from the cast of high school musical *sigh* but that's okay... Rachel Ray was on the list as well and, even though I don't know how to cook or watch Food Network, I have to say I LUV her so she deserved to be on the list!

Spanish Update: It took me three semesters but I finally understand whats being said to me in class! Reading questions is becoming much easier because, now that I can read the question, I can give the right answer!
TT4N!!

No comments: