Thursday, January 3, 2008

I've been going through a lot lately but nothing many are not already experiencing (I have no money!) I say that freely because it's just a situation I am in right now, a situation I will get out of eventually, so I will not get depressed and remain optimistic. I have realised that my best quality is my writing-now all I need to do is find a way to make the world a better place through my literature...hum...I'll keep thinking about that. But in the meantime, I have had two jobs and am still working on one. One of the jobs was as a sales associate in a clothing store in the mall. I love clothes and fashion (nothing feels better than a cashmere v-neck sweater and a tailored pant on a crisp autumn day) but just the idea of asking people to buy the most that they possibly could while at that store was too much for me to handle! I think it rude to force people into buy things. Whenever I went shopping, I knew how much money I had to spend and I've paid attention to fashion and knew exactly what I was going to try on and probably purchase so, frankly, I neither needed nor wanted someone to help me look for clothes! I felt something of a nuisance. Besides, I think I'm the type of person who needs to be told where I need to be and left alone for the rest of the year-I don't need much assistance from managers! At this job, I had no definite location and basically walking around the store for five hours(no lunch)! Oh, and by the way, selling is BorING!

The other job was as a driver helper at a packaging company. Very straight forward-get on the truck, grab a package, and drop it off at the doorstep-a job I know I can do and enjoy (it keeps me in shape!)

As far as music goes, I am addicted to 'Tattoo' by Jordan Sparks! The song is in constent replay in my car. And it takes my mind off the fact that my vehicle is a peice of junk! Ashley Tisdale in 'Not Like That' is awesome as well. I'm also reading now to inhance my grasp of the english language so I'm reading Roots by Alex Halley-it's a very good book! Gone with the wind is next! TT4N! P.S: Cars are gross!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.