Thursday, January 10, 2008

New web site spotting!

Facebook is a great website and I found the BEST application ever! Meet PersonalDNA! And you don't even have to be on facebook to get your DNA report! Apparently, I'm an architect!


My personalDNA Report


On another note, I really need to see The Golden Compass! It's been FARRRR too long and I read the book so I know it's a good movie-Plus the commercial wasn't half bad either! lol!

My 21st birthday party is coming up and I have no idea what I'm going to do...O well...TT4N!!

P.S: What's with the word podunk? Is that even a word? Amanda from A Shot at Love With Tila Tacilla (I totally regret watching that show...) said like 50 times during her confessionals! I thought nothing of it about 5 years ago when the show aired but then this guy from TMZ on TV(one of the reporters, I guess, if you can call the people that work for TMZ reporters...said podunk too. the way they both used it made it sound as if the word meant gross, so, I guess it's not THAT bad. Maybe I'll use it...

No comments: