Friday, January 18, 2008

Thursdays

Has anyone else realised that Thursday nights are the funniest nights on television? I always mean to watch just Ugly Betty but I end up watching Smallville, The Office, and Ugly Betty kind of at the same time! And then Project Runway and a new show, Make Me A Supermodel comes on afterwards. Whenever watching MMAS comes on, I always have to vote for Katy because she always, unfortunately ends up in the bottom three. I like her and will vote for her until she gets from the bottom of the model heap. She's really good, I hope America votes for her so that she survives next Thursday...

P.S: Here's the french-Canadian version of High School Musical 2's 'Gotta Go My Own Way.' I love this song in french ten times more than I love it in English!!



TT4N!

No comments: