Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A brand new day!

Today is my day off and I want to make another post but can't think of much to say...
Yesterday was my birthday and my brother reminded me (yet again) of how selfless and kind he can be when he did so much for my b-day party this weekend while I was at work. My mom was really great too (but that's no surprise since she's already the greatest in my eyes!)

In short, I got a new playstation 2-my favorite shade of silver:), Soulcalibur 2, and a mantle piece for my room...which I adore! I also got some money from various relatives. And, best of all, I sold my car! So now I can buy a new one!

I've also fallen in love with Gone With the Wind (the novel and soon the movie), finding every page interesting beyond my wildest dreams. I now feel some overpowering need to be polite to everyone as a way to dignify my southern upbringing.

And I can't go a day and forget about Battlestar Galactica (that show is getting good!). But, Laura Roslin and her people with have to share my 'tv' love with Ugly Betty starting it's new season on thursday! (which I'll have to miss because I have to work) but still, I LOVE that show! Are you thinking 'this boy watches too much tv?' If you are, you're probably right, lol! I know...I need a life...or a relationship at best:p

Bye now! I better git off before I lose my creative ideas and my book suffers because of it. G2G!

2 comments:

Marc Acito said...

I don't think I wished you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Hope it was a great one.

Strawberry Lane said...

Hope you had a terrific Birthday ... and that you are still celebrating!