Friday, April 4, 2008

Long time no text...


I know I've been away from my computer for awhile but a lot as been going on and plus-my home computer's not working:P

Anywayz, I've been working and dealing with other issues and my financial troubles have lessened, best of all!

I am SOOOO glad Holly won Make Me A Supermodel last night! I was cheering for her over the last few weeks since Katy's ellimination and since I began getting a better fell for the contestants-how divided the house was between the boys and girls and how they said such bad things about eachother. Holly was ultimately placed against three men who, one of which, didn't even act his age, another was rude, and another was seeming to prefere getting the judge's vote then to rather maintain his own self respect. But, she won anyway with my assistance (unfortunately, I hadn't been voting the entire show b/c I thought that the phone votes were only for people using altell wireless. I hadn't realised the contrary until the week before the finals and called holly's number hopefully).

I also started watching Battlestar Galactica and love it! If I were on the show, I think I would be a virgon (even though my sign is Taurus:)



G2G!

1 comment:

Marc Acito said...

Virgons and Virgon Brew rules. Thanks for including HOW I PAID FOR COLLEGE among your favorite books. Getting a novel noticed is an uphill climb and i need all the sherpas I can get.