Friday, April 11, 2008

Just because...

Look what I received in my e-mail today:

I'm a 'TAURUS - The Enduring One (April 20 - May 20) Charming but aggressive. Can come off as boring, but they are not. Hard workers. Warm-hearted. Strong, has endurance. Solid beings that are stable and secure in their ways. Not looking for shortcuts. Take pride in their beauty . Patient and reliable. Make great friends and give good advice. Loving and kind. Loves hard - passionate. Express themselves emotionally. Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums. Determined. Indulge themselves often. Very generous.'

I know, nothing interesting, but I love astrology! I do see most of my personality in this description so maybe those astrologers are on to something...

P.S: If you need me tonight, at around 10pm, I'll be at work wishing I was at home watching the new episode of Battlestar Galactica. But, luckily, I have an old-fashioned VCR recorder that you can time to record anything at a time you specify. (It's so sad that it's so deep into the millennium, for me to be so young and to just now be learning how to us a VCR properly).

G2G, luv evry1, bye!!

No comments: