Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Work

I seemed to have broken a record at work this past weekend. All of us cashiers were asked to sell as many March of Dimes 'coins' (or so I shall call them. They are just large, circular, pieces of cut-out,lamenated paper where a donor pays a dollar for one and writes their name on it). Basically, I sold 72 'coins' on Saturday; 50 more on Sunday; and an unestimated amount on Monday so I'll guess and say at least 40. So, in total, I sold 162 'coins.'

There's a rumor around the workplace that the cashier who sells the most might win some gift card to someplace so wish me luck:)

I am also a little past half-way done with reading Roots written by Alex Haley (which is really good and I highly recommend it to those interested in African American slavery at the beginning of America). I just picked up Gone With the Wind and am reading that now as well even though I knew I should have finished reading Roots first! But, if I am anything, I'm a multi-tasker at heart!

P.S: I still can't wait for friday's new episode of Battlestar Galactica.(I don't think Starbuck is a cylon-I just think she's crazy! lol!) But I do think I know who the last cylon is...but I won't speculate because I haven't been watching the show that long...

g2g!!

No comments: