Saturday, February 23, 2008

Here is a fairly interesting video

I received this video from a long line of forward emails and I find it very interesting. Try your best not to get as upset as I did when I wathced this reporter repeatedle bash this young man with persistent questioning in an obvious attempt to make the young man look bad. I find it insulting how quickly he approached him in a crowd of Obama supproters, asked him a series of questions, and almost immediatly interupted every one of his responses. I hope that just because of the fact that this man is African American did this reporter find a need to make him look bad on camera. Because I am also a young African Amercain male and I find it difficult to believe that someone might do the same thing to me. But, the unfortunate fool who trys this trick with me will get the same results as this reporter did...



The ending inspired me because they seemed to have become friends:) g2g!

No comments: