Monday, February 11, 2008

My day of reflections...

Today was my forth day at my new job and I really enjoy being a cashier. I mean...not enough to cancel my college plans to persue casiering... but enough to sustain me until the next phase in my life (whatever that may be).

Unfortunately, Flava Flav seemed to have created yet another season of his show 'Flava of Love.' So America has to watch him embarrass himself, about fifty women, and the entire human race for another couple of months. And we all know how the season will end: he will pick some unlucky lady, she'll realize the mistake she made by coming on the show, she'll break up with him, and he'll redo the entire process again next year. How exciting...

The primary elections seemed to have been held on Super Duper Tuesday (February 5, 2008) and I was none the wiser. I am still rooting for Hillary Clinton and I support her 100%. The fact of the matter is; we need a president who actually cares about the people of this country and women tend to be a lot more selfless then straight men.

I leave you today with the wondrous harmonies of Rosa Ponselle singing Habanera from Bizet's 'Carmen Suite.'



P.S: I have added Nancy Senatre to my playlist-enjoy!

No comments: