Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Other Day...

Yesterday, I locked myself out of my car and had no other way to get home. So I had to try and break into my back window (not by smashing it in but by opening the window a little from the top and fishing a hanger through to unlatch the door opener on the inside). But the problem was-their were no hangers anywhere at my job so I had to make one out of a display hook. When my attempts seemed to be futle and doing no good, the nicest customer came over and helped me get the hook into the car. I drove home last night and it refreshes me to think that their are people out their who help others just for the simple fact that another human being needed help-if only our world leaders thought that way:) LOL!!

I also saw the movie School Daze (produced in 1988)last night for the very first time and I loved it! For some reason, I thought of it as being a black comedy film even though it was a musical. The cinematography resembled that of the movie Heathers for some reason... If you haven't seen the movie-you need to!

Anyways, g2g!!

No comments: