Saturday, February 16, 2008

Ode to Katy



This week, Katy was voted off of Make Me A Supermodel. She had been placed in the bottom three by the judges for at least for episodes and I voted for her every time to try and keep her from going home. Anyway, this is a poem I have written for Katy, 21, of Auburn, Alabama:

O, Katy, how they changed the color of your hair,
And made you look so fare,
I once thought, 'what other model could compare,'
Until the judges began their 'critical warfare.'

It is so sad!
How could your runway walk have been that bad!
Many wondered 'had the judges gone mad!'

Every thursday I would cast my vote,
Hoping that you wouldn't fall off the boat.

But my attempts were in vain,
America's vote did also remain,
And still, a modeling career I hope you gain.

So now I leave you, Katy, with best wishes,
You will be missed; ignore the judge's disses!


If you are reading this Katy-I did honestly think you were good... On a lighter note, I am almostg done reading Ovid's Metamorphoses and will soon be reading the secong installment in Phillip Pullman's His Dark Materials book series. I hope The Subtle Knife is as good as The Golden Compass. I really need to read this book before it becomes a movie at the end of the year, anyway.

g2g!

No comments: